Sustainability reporting is a way of communicating an organization’s economic, environmental, social and governance performance towards sustainable development goals to internal and external stakeholders.
Companies can use sustainability report to:
- understand the risks and opportunities ahead
- improve brand value and corporate reputation
- evaluate and compare sustainability performance according to laws, norms, regulations, standards and voluntary initiatives
- compare performance and learn from the peers
- comply with national regulation & legislation, and sustainability indices requirements by stock exchanges
- manage the expectations of companies and stakeholders for sustainable development.
All stages of the reporting process is handled by Metsims Sustainability Consulting following the GRI Standards.
Please get in touch with us to hear more about our success stories on sustainability reporting and information.